The agronomy department is one of the cornerstones of the BR&C business. It employs exceptionally dedicated agronomists with strong local connections and knowledge.
BR&C’s agronomists pride themselves on delivering all aspects of advice on crop and pasture production, with the explicit aim of agronomic excellence and financial sustainability for their clients.
BR&C Agronomy offers a range of options including:
- On-farm visits;
- Soil and plant tissue testing and recommendations;
- Paddock inspections for weeds, pests and diseases;
- Advice on rotations, fertiliser requirements, new crops;
- Frequent field days and information seminars;
- Pasture management and production advice; and
- A full range of chemical, fertiliser and seed options.